Hello my darlings! I am so excited to finally have a blog of my own. I have been wanting to do this for such a long time, and I just took the plunge. Yay! Very exciting! I see this blog as a way for you to get to know me on a more intimate level: my likes, tastes, dislikes, turn-ons, secrets, desires and fantasies.
You probably found this blog because you know about my little panty fetish. I have a fascination...or should I call it an addiction...with bras, panties and lingerie, especially from Victoria's Secret! I cannot get enough of them! I think it's engrained in my DNA to go straight for the prettiest, frilliest, most luxurious and expensive items on the rack. But beyond shopping, there's something else about panties that I absolutely love: I love wearing them for a special sexy mysterious stranger, and sending them fresh off of my body so he can enjoy my heavenly, succulent, delicious feminine scents and nectars! I would love to explore a naughty panty fantasy with you.
Well, I don't want to bore you with an overly lengthy post for our first go-round. Check back again soon! I'll tell you a little bit more about myself, and we can get to know each other.
Lustfully yours,
Belle